PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE CLICK LIKE!

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Likers

I finally have two more people liking my page! On facebook, I mean. I'm so excited!!!!
I also want to say something about Progresso soup. I know it's a weird favorite food, but now it's mine. Especially the lentil one. They have a lot of vegan ones, a lot of ovo-lacto ones two.
I also make an awesome soup I call creme de la creme de la yum yum. (I've been cooking since I was eight and made this soon after. Don't judge.)
It's just some veggie broth (I used cheap bouillon, there's actually no meat in most of them) then milk, then potatoes, then let that boil as you chop up carrots, throw them in and while that's cooking add garlic, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. (basil, oregano, parsley, sage etc. all sold in one convenient little bottle. These seasonings taste good on almost anything from tofu to pasta to this soup.) Wait about five minutes, and serve immediately. This is all about guesstimating, so try it until you get it right. I always just raid the spice cabinet while the carrots are cooking and add what seems perfect.

I also found a little bit of disturbing news when I read Big Secrets, it's a book about all the secrets of the world, from Micky D's secret Big Mac sauce to what's in Chanel No. 5.
Anyway, the print on money's made from gelatin! Boiled animal ears, hooves, and fat! GROSS! Of course it's an old book and could be wrong now but still!!!!! What the ____?!?!?!?!?!??!? That's just wrong.

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment